CIBC Run for the Cure





I'm back, and excited to tell you that I am participating in the CIBC Run for the Cure on October 3rd.  I can’t believe how many people I know now that have been touched by breast cancer!


There are a few ways you can participate with me:


*Receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more for Canadian citizens.  I cannot find information about receipts for donations from outside of Canada.

You will help fund the most promising research and give hope to women and their families living with breast cancer. I can't believe how many people I know now that have been touched by breast cancer ~ many coworkers, friends, and my aunt Karen on my mother's side.  They're coming out of the woodwork!  But the great news is that the women I know are breast cancer survivors, and with our help, maybe there will be more to tell their strory!
Sign up and walk with me.  I’m not a runner and would enjoy the company!  That is if you live in Edmonton, AB, Canada, of course!  I am walking for my aunt Karen, my aunt's friend Colleen, and sadly a few co-workers.
Purchase a Breast Chek Kit from me, and I will donate $5 of every sale to the Run for the Cure.  The bonus is that you and your loved ones can check for lumps and bumps more comfortably and accurately.  Early prevention is key, and a great way to support your own health and well-being!  The kits are 1 for $35, or 2 for $65, plus S&H. PayPal is preferred.
Lastly, all Sponsor's Names who donate over $25 online, will be placed in a draw to win a Breast Chek kit of their very own to take home!  The kit also comes with a Breast Chek diary.  The draw will be held on October 10, 2010.

What is a Breast Chek Kit?  Learn about them here: http://www.plexuspink.com/breast-chek-kit/

I thank you, and appreciate all donations that help raise funds towards curing breast cancer!

Gaelene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Knit Dishcloths

Banana Oatmeal Muffins from Company's Coming

No Sew Summer Place Mat Purse